- To provide industry perspective on policy formulation and regulation
as it relates to the Internet industry and to act as an interface with Governmental
bodies and the public at large.
- To develop policies and positions in the best interest of the Members
and protect and promote these interests in regional and International Fora.
- To promote the development of key Internet Infrastructure on the Continent.
- To promote the development of a free and open telecommunications market.
- To facilitate the establishment of national ISP Associations in Africa
and to provide common services to them.
- To provide and promote educational opportunities that will enhance and
empower technical and policy understanding of the Internet.
- To build, maintain, and publish relevant industry data for Members.
[AfrISPA]. All rights reserved.